Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
As the Vice President of Engineering, you will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and overseeing activities in the Engineering department. You will ensure the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost effect systems to meet current and future needs of the company. Understanding the importance of effective people management and communication will be just as vital as technical expertise in this role.
- Understand the technical aspects and elements of Semiconductor Design- particularly analog, across processes and functions.
- Establish and implement the strategic direction of the company’s engineering and development initiatives.
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
- Partner with VP of Finance to develop and manage budget.
- Ensure commitments to customers are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Build, manage, and mentor a top tier R&D design team across locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required; MBA preferred
- Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures
- Must be goal and outcome focused with the ability to manage multivariable, complex development projects stretching across years and budgets
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to attract and retain key engineering talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in simplifying and dealing with complexity across design, project management, and organizational build out.
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free snacks & caffeine