Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
As the Vice President of Engineering, you will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and overseeing activities in the Engineering department. You will ensure the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost effect systems to meet current and future needs of the company. Understanding the importance of effective people management and communication will be just as vital as technical expertise in this role.
- Understand the technical aspects and elements of Semiconductor Design- particularly analog, across processes and functions.
- Establish and implement the strategic direction of the company’s engineering and development initiatives.
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
- Partner with VP of Finance to develop and manage budget.
- Ensure commitments to customers are met and expectations are exceeded.
Identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Build, manage, and mentor a top tier R&D design team across locations.
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free snacks & caffeine
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of professional sales expeirence
- Experience managing a sales team
- Knowledge of the test IC space
- Able to communicate effectively in presentations and written responses
- Able to organize information and selling process
- Agile and adaptive work behaviors