As the Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing S&OP global manufacturing requirements, schedules, and forecast, and execute a well-orchestrated plan with internal and external partners while ensuring the timeliness and integrity of all inventory transactions. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in an ambiguous environment while identifying opportunities to optimize existing processes and procedures.
- Responsible to co-manage suppliers to execute to lead-time, throughput, and on time delivery standards.
- Collaborate with supplier partners to maintain and grow trust and continuous improvement in the supply chain.
- Accountable for integrity of execution-based transactions and associated cost variances.
- Closely team with supply chain and finance on ad-hoc supply analysis and reporting.
- Must operate with a continuous improvement mindset, and deliver documented process structure to mature the department, and server as audit references.
- Continuously improve library of program templates, implementation, and requirement guides.
- Process low volume purchase requisitions for production and expense items supporting supply chain and engineering requirements
- Devise purchasing strategies and negotiate cost reductions on a limited basis, assisting in 3-way match.
- 3+ years planning or purchasing experience, preferably in fabless semiconductor or electronics space.
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Finance/Accounting preferred
- Experience leading coordination across multiple departments
- Accounting or ERP system experience
- Experience in creating reports and/or GUIs via visualization software, Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free snacks & caffeine