Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing S&OP global manufacturing requirements, schedules, and forecast, and execute a well-orchestrated plan with internal and external partners while ensuring the timeliness and integrity of all inventory transactions. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in an ambiguous environment while identifying opportunities to optimize existing processes and procedures.
- Manage S&OP (Sales & Operations) manufacturing process across multiple organizational domains (engineering, sales, & finance), including updates to input variables like cycle time, safety stock, yield, and forecast/backlog
- Execute S&OP plan with internal and external partners across a global semiconductor supply chain with a supplier footprint in Europe, Asia, and the United States
- Manage supplier forecasts and builds according to agreed upon capacities, lead-times, and be accountable to on-time delivery metrics that flow into ElevATE’s management metrics
- Maintain CM (configuration management) in an MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system to drive accurate product revisions, costs, and system setups
- Plan and coordinate NPI (New Product Introduction) operational requirements with Engineering, Quality, Finance, and Sales to maintain planned schedules
- Manage overall supply across the product lifecycles of NPI, Production, and EOL (End of Life)
- Transition NPI products to production with all deliverables completed, including seed material, finalized CM package, finance setups, quotes, and relevant documentation
- Complete ad-hoc data analytic requests that integrates multiple stakeholder requests to drive quick decision-making inside a dynamic planning environment
- Create and drive implementation of business intelligence projects and system documentation that directly impacts Elevate’s reporting dashboard system (PowerBI, Jira, Asana, and other platforms)
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering, or another relevant field of study
- 3+ planning, purchasing, or logistics experience, preferably in fabless semiconductor or electronics space.
- Experience working with CM (configuration management), including creation, updating, and publishing standard product setups and report capabilities
- International logistics work with an emphasis on methods, terms, free trade zones, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office Suite systems
- Strong MRP system knowledge, Tensoft (or similar MRP systems)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple levels of internal and external customers
- Must operate with a continuous improvement mindset, deliver documented process structure to mature the department, and serve as audit references.
Nice To Have:
- PMP Certification
- Finance/Accounting Experience
- Experience with PowerBI, Jira and/or Asana, or similar reporting/ticketing/planning systems