Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
Supply Chain Planner
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing S&OP global manufacturing requirements, schedules, and forecast, and execute a well-orchestrated plan with internal and external partners while ensuring the timeliness and integrity of all inventory transactions. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in an ambiguous environment while identifying opportunities to optimize existing processes and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate NPI (New Product Introduction) operational requirements with Engineering, Quality, Finance, and Sales to maintain planned schedules
- Manage overall supply across the product lifecycles of NPI, Production, and EOL (End of Life)
- Transition NPI products to production with all deliverables completed, including seed material, finalized CM package, finance setups, quotes, and relevant documentation
- Complete ad-hoc data analytic requests that integrates multiple stakeholder requests to drive quick decision-making inside a dynamic planning environment
- Create and drive implementation of business intelligence projects and system documentation that directly impacts Elevate’s reporting dashboard system (PowerBI, Jira, Asana, and other platforms)
- Accountable to execute yield enhancement and management projects across a portfolio of complicated analog semiconductors, to enhance corporate profitability and supply availability in a dynamic market
- Drive Operational related quality initiatives with Engineering such as dual source qualifications, site transfers (foundry, assembly, test), design related issues, resolve yield issues, and identify and drive yield enhancements
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators: Foundry PCM analysis, RMA elements, product qualifications, manufacturing yield, etc.
- Maintain Conflict Mineral, ROHS, and other required quality statutory related documentation
- Completely own tactical RMA processing and management, with internal resource support
- Own Document Control function and platform, generating new product documents with Engineering, and coordinating corporate level document retention
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering, or another relevant field of study
- 3+ planning, purchasing, or logistics experience, preferably in fabless semiconductor or electronics space.
- Experience working with CM (configuration management), including creation, updating, and publishing standard product setups and report capabilities
- International logistics work with an emphasis on methods, terms, free trade zones, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office Suite systems
- Strong MRP system knowledge, Tensoft (or similar MRP systems)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple levels of internal and external customers
- Must operate with a continuous improvement mindset, deliver documented process structure to mature the department, and serve as audit references.
NICE TO HAVE
- PMP Certification
- Finance/Accounting Experience
- Experience with PowerBI, Jira and/or Asana, or similar reporting/ticketing/planning systems