Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
As a Software Engineer, you will drive the development of software for internal test platforms for evaluation and characterization of the various IC’s that are developed by Elevate Semiconductor. They will also have a critical role in automating efficient and accurate test systems and software that will be used both for product qualification and release as well as customer sampling and evaluation.
This position is in the San Diego office. Must be able to work in the test lab.
- Write, debug and modify software for controlling evaluation boards for silicon and test equipment
- Develop software GUI interfaces for both internal and customer use.
- Create innovative software solutions to increase the efficiency of the characterization and test teams
Minimum required skills:
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in programming and automation using Labview
- Experience with common EE lab measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, DAC’s, BERT’s, TDR, SMU’s, pattern generators. Hands on experience in the lab debugging, probing, and characterizing silicon using a mixture of custom-made and standard equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, source measurement units, etc.
- System level troubleshooting capability
- Experience with ANSI C programming language
Desirable additional skills:
- Experience with board level schematic design
- Experience in software automation for silicon characterization
- Basic understanding of transistor level circuits
- Firmware programming and development
- Python experience
- Experience in the ATE industry
- Work independently in a team environment
- Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written are essential to this position
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free snacks & caffeine