As the Software and Automation Engineer, you will drive the development of software for internal test platforms for evaluation and characterization of the various IC’s that are developed by Elevate Semiconductor. They will also have a critical role in automating efficient and accurate test systems and software that will be used both for product qualification and release as well as customer sampling and evaluation.
- Write, debug and modify software for controlling EVMs and test equipment.
- Develop software GUI interfaces for both internal and customer use.
- Create innovative software solutions to increase the efficiency of the characterization and test teams
- FPGA firmware development for internal and customer silicon evaluation boards.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in software automation for silicon characterization.
- Experience with common EE lab measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, DAC’s, BERT’s, TDR, SMU’s, pattern generators. Hands on experience in the lab debugging, probing, and characterizing silicon using a mixture of custom-made and standard equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, source measurement units, etc.
- Solid system level troubleshooting capability
- Basic understanding of transistor level circuits.
- Proficient in programming and automation using Labview or another suitable programming language.
- Experience with ANSI C programming language
- Experience with board level schematic design
- Firmware programming and development.
- Labview/Python experience
- Experience in the ATE industry
- Work independently in a team environment.
- Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written are essential to this position.
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Ability to work to aggressive schedules and make the required engineering tradeoffs to meet commitments.
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits
- 3 weeks vacation time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free snacks & caffeine