Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
ElevATE Semiconductor is looking for a Quality and Yield Engineer to join our growing team in San Diego and be a key player in delivering the benefits of optimized product quality, and test yields.
The devices developed by ElevATE are complex analog devices (large analog, small digital content). As we drive business growth in the product ecosystem, Quality and Yield engineer is expected to drive yield improvement activities and quality management system improvements.
- Execute yield enhancement and management projects across a portfolio of complicated analog semiconductors, to enhance corporate profitability and supply availability in a dynamic market
- Drive operations related quality initiatives such as dual source qualifications, site transfers, design related issues, yield issue resolutions
- Own document control system, generating new product documents with engineering and coordinating corporate level document retention
- Own manufacturing process quality issue disposition and resolution at wafer fab, assembly and test facilities
- Own customer quality inquiries, RMA process, and associated problem-solving activities
- Minimum Requirement of B.S.E.E. with 4+ years’ of direct product/quality/yield engineering experience
- Experience in silicon characterization, and system level troubleshooting
- Proven analytical problem-solving skills and ability to resolve complex technical problems
- General knowledge of semiconductor wafer manufacturing processes, and assembly
- Ability to operate with a continuous improvement mindset, and deliver on commitments
- Semiconductor and PCB experience, preferably in a fabless semiconductor or electronics company
- Strong statistical training, and DOE experience are a plus. Experience with statistical analysis tools such as JMP is desired.
- Understanding of benchtop or ATE testing
- Strong problem-solving skills