Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
As the IC Design Project Lead, you will be responsible as a technical IC design leader as well as planning, directing, coordinating, and overseeing the development of IC’s from specification to production. Our IC designs are primarily “big analog” but the digital aspect of our mixed signal chips will continue to grow. You will ensure the development of new products from idea through to successful product release meeting current and future needs of our customers. Understanding the importance of effective resource management and communication will be just as vital as technical expertise in this role.
- Understand the technical aspects and elements of Semiconductor Design- particularly analog, across processes and functions.
- Oversee and lead design team in an agile flexible environment
- Mentor and grow senior and junior designers
- Provide technical leadership in circuit and architecture design
- Collaborate with the product and test engineering team for overall project success
- Partner with VPs of Engineering, Operations, Sales and Finance to develop successful products efficiently and on schedule.
- Ensure commitments to customers are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new systems, tools, processes and technologies to improve design, reuse, organizational processes and decision-making.
- Build, manage, and mentor a top tier R&D design team across locations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required; Master’s degree preferred
- Block level designer on multiple tapeouts through to successful product release
- Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures including physical design
- Must be goal and outcome focused with the ability to manage multivariable, complex development projects stretching across years and budgets
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication