Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
As the Global Sales Director, you will be responsible for selling and positioning ATE technology with large,medium, and small companies in the test market. In this important role, you will be responsible for building and leading a sales process, as well as a sales team. You will work hands on with tools, systems, and processes. The ideal candidate for this role is a doer.
The Global Sales Director will work closely with other members of the executive leadership team to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company. Must be able to transition between the fine details of sales execution and the big picture of sales strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Understand the technology and implications of various technical design choices in the test IC space, such that you can converse easily with customers about our advantages, trade-offs of our approach, etc.
- Win new business, open new doors at customers we may not have penetrated
- Establish long-lasting relationships with more senior people (Director and above) where we have traditionally called on engineering manager and below.
- Build out a sales team, establishing compensation plans and managing variable pay to get additional revenue and margin
- Hire outside reps/distributors to add variable sales coverage where required
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Process oriented
- Passionate about problem solving
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of professional sales expeirence
- Experience managing a sales team
- Knowledge of the test IC space
- Able to communicate effectively in presentations and written responses
- Able to organize information and selling process
- Agile and adaptive work behaviors
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free snacks & caffeine