Powering the Next Generation of Semiconductor Test
Supply Chain and Procurement
Elevate’s mission is to serve our semiconductor and system test customers by providing world class test integrated circuits (ICs) that address the industry’s most complex ATE challenges. Elevate serves the biggest names in the ATE industry who value our technology leadership and commitment to the space. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, now and well into the future, through designing the lowest power/highest density solutions, with the goal of providing the lowest possible cost of test.
As the Director of Supply Chain & Procurement, you will be responsible for developing and managing a global supply chain. As the leading voice on this team, your work is enabled by semiconductor industry knowledge and data driven insights. Delivering performance and efficient use of working capital is a key focus of your role. Identifying supply chain trends that impact our supply chain design will be key input to Elevate’s manufacturing strategy. You will lead procurement to ensure all our production materials are purchased at optimal cost, quality, and on-time.
- Execution of day-to-day supply chain activities to high performance standards.
- Develop and monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on inbound materials and outbound finished goods
- Establish and maintains key relationships with senior leaders of key suppliers and major customers to enable a continued partnership and future growth
- Will develop and make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Partnership with all business units and functional support teams to understand the effectiveness of the S&OP process and to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Collaborate closely with R&D to support the sourcing, sampling, and pricing of raw materials for the development of new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, supply-chain, engineering, or other related fields
- 6+ years of prior work experience in supply chain, procurement, or other related industries
- Working knowledge and understanding of S&OP principles and systems, inventory and vendor management solutions, and ERP systems and solution
- Experience leading a large organization through influence and partnering with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives
- A strong leader than can effectively communicate to create a strong team environment, inspire excellence, and followership
- Semiconductor experience
- Understands and appreciates the impact effective supply chain management has to operational excellence and profitability